Refer Your Patients to Coach Me Strong
Get them moving. Get them stronger.
WHAT IS COACH ME STRONG?
A one-on-one exercise coaching program for people with Parkinson’s, other neurological challenges, or who are just getting a little older.
Each patient is assigned a coach who will best meet their needs.. Our coaches are PTs, exercise physiologists, kineologists, and personal trainers.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR PATIENTS?
- The coach works individually with your patient to develop a structured exercise program.
- Exercises are delivered daily to your patient via our calendar and communications app.
- Your patient communicates with their coach daily via text, email, phone, or web conference.
- The coach is the “accountibility partner,” relieving your patient’s care partner from that role.
- Your patients will slowly change their behavior as their exercise program becomes part of their daily routine.
Coach Me Strong client Ann Connelly and her coach, Christina Dinh, PT, DPT.
Dr. Abigail Lawler on referring her patients to Coach Me Strong.
HOW IT WORKS
- The individualized exercise program is delivered daily to your patient via our calendar and communications app.
- When your patient completes their daily workout, they mark it as complete in the app and send their coach a daily note.
- The coach responds to the note and uses this communication to continually adjust and modify the exercise program.
HOW TO GET YOUR PATIENTS STARTED
- Our coaches and management team create personal relationships with our clients, and that relationship starts the very first time they contact us.
- Step 1 – Contact us either via the web form or by phone at (619) 736-2511.
- Step 2 – We will explain the program and answer all questions.
- Step 3 – Your patient pays the setup fee, completes a medical and exercise history form, then meets with our intake specialist.
- Step 4 – You provide a medical release for exercise if there are underlying issues.
- Step 5 – A coach is assigned based on your patient’s specific needs.
- Step 6 – Your patient is enrolled in our calendar and communications app. We complete any necessary training on use of the app.
- Step 7 – Your patient meets with their coach and the coach starts delivering daily workouts to your patient’s calendar.
- At Coach Me Strong we believe in complete financial transparency. From the first contact with your patient, we are completely open about the costs and fees.
- There is a $49 intake, assessment, and setup fee. After that it is $149 per month.
- Other than 30 days notice to cancel, there are no contracts; clients can cancel any time, however we encourage new clients to make a three month committment so they have the opportunity to experience changes to their fitness and lifestyle.
- Complete pricing details can be found by clicking here.
- Our refund policy can be found by clicking here.
MEET THE TEAM
- Our team of coaches is comprised of physical therapists, exercise physiologists, kineologists, and personal trainers. Each has a unique history working with clients with neurological challenges, physical handicaps, and our older generation – Gen O/W (older/wiser).
- Click here to meet the team.
Ready to get moving?
Let’s find your perfect coach!